Code of Conduct
On a local level Sutton Grammar CCF has established a code of behaviour to compliment the national standards to help Cadets understand more precisely what is expected of them. This is as follows :
1. As a Cadet I undertake to maintain the highest standards of courtesy and behaviour to my peers, the cadet force adult volunteers and all that I come into contact with, in the course of my duties.
2. As a Cadet I recognise that I have a duty of care to my peers and those members of the Contingent for whom I am responsible for. I will look after their interests and ensure they understand fully what is expected of them.
3. As a Cadet I undertake to treat others as we would want to be treated, with respect.
4. As a Cadet I will take responsibility for my own conduct and encourage others to do the same.
5. As a Cadet I will listen carefully, allowing those responsible for teaching me to do so and for others to learn
6. As a Cadet I recognise that alcohol, drugs and all forms of smoking are expressly forbidden.
7. As a Cadet I agree not to commit any form of harassment; bullying or discrimination, whether on the grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation or any other behaviour that could undermine other people’s confidence.
8. As a Cadet I agree not to be a moral by-stander but to agree to adhere to this code and the values and standards of both School and CCF.
All Cadets agree to adhere to this Code on joining the Sutton CCF.