top of page
Leaving CCF

All cadets wishing to leave the CCF must either contact the Cadet Corporal Major or Cadet Warrant Officer, or complete the below form. 

Once submitted, you must arrange to return your kit to the CCF either via Mr Marshall at Sutton Grammar, or Miss Geraghty at Nonsuch. 

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page